We thought we’d use our blog for a slightly different purpose this week. Rather than sending information out which we hope will help our audience of readers, this week is an appeal to see if our readers can help us…
Do you know someone that might want to work for a forward thinking timber and fencing merchants, where they would always be busy and have the opportunity to learn how a business works from the inside out?
This role would be working directly for the Managing Director, assisting him with driving the business forward. The position is best described as sales, marketing and administration trainee, working closely in the sales office with the MD and helping him to actually put all of his great ideas into place quickly, as well as assisting him every day to work through all the tasks on his “To Do” list, performing a wide and varied range of administrative tasks. This person will have the benefit of being trained by the MD to be an effective sales person.
For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to work on some cutting-edge projects and get a real overview of the scope of opportunities available in an office environment….
Forestrall are fast bringing quite a traditional industry into the 21st century, utilising social media, blogs and e-mail broadcasts as part of their marketing campaigns and constantly measuring and analysing the success of the business in order to implement changes and stay ahead of the marketplace. Part of the process will be launching their own ecommerce site within 6 months and the new recruit will be heavily involved in this.
So, who do we want you to share these details with? Well, to be considered for interview for this role candidates need to be:
- Based reasonably close to the yard in Bean and able to commute on a daily basis.
- Have grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- Have a strong work ethic and high levels of personal motivation.
- Good Excel / Word / Social Media skills.
- Have some great ideas of their own and be a proactive thinker.
- Good telephone skills and strong face to face interpersonal skills.
- Willing to help others and turn their hand to tasks that may be outside of their “job description”.
- Potentially great at winning over customers and building relationships.
- Able to work to deadlines and tenacious, keen to always get the job done.
So if you think you may know someone, or if you have a great idea regarding where we can source this kind of candidate from, then we’d love to hear from you! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01474 444150.