We are seeking an Internal Account Manager to join our sales team at our busy and expanding operation in Bean. An excellent opportunity to join a well-established timber merchant with a respected brand and product/service offering.
Forestrall Timber & Fencing Merchants comprises two branches serving many industry professionals, including building contractors, joiners, carpenters, landscapers and fencing contractors, as well as DIY enthusiasts. We are known for supplying the right timber products on time, every time across the South East of England.
- Maintain and grow provided customer area.
- Efficiently process orders within the company’s required procedure.
- Manage enquiries/quotes within the company’s required procedure.
- Proactive calling according to daily targets.
- Provide and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain trading margin within company expectations.
- Assist with the Trade Counter.
- Answer calls within the company’s required procedure.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
Salary: £22,500 to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience/industry knowledge)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm; alternate Saturdays 8am – 12pm (47 hours per week)
Holiday: 28 days, including Bank Holidays
Company pension scheme
The ideal candidate:
- Will have at least 1 year internal sales experience/customer service experience;
- Will ideally have knowledge of/experience in the timber industry;
- Will have excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Will have a strong telephone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day;
- Will be target driven;
- Will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Must have Microsoft Outlook experience;
- Must hold a full UK driver’s licence.
Key attributes in the following key areas for this role:
Customer Service Skills
Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product’s different features and answer any questions they might have.
Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Interested in joining us? Please email or post your C.V. to us as follows. Email: Helen Andrews – firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal Address: The Business Development Manager, Forestrall Timber & Fencing Merchants, The Old Woodyard, Watling Street, Bean, Kent DA2 8AH. Please mark your envelope private and confidential.